Friday, August 11, 2006

Stop Hitting Your Brother With Your Monkey

The stuff that comes out of my mouth is amazing! I never dreamed I would sound so ridiculous. “Stop Hitting Your Brother With Your Monkey” is without question my favorite of all time. Remembering all of the stupid things that have tripped out of my mouth, unfiltered, would be impossible, but here are some of my other favorites:
  • “We don’t put forks in our ears!”
  • “Get your brothers foot out of your mouth!”
  • “Dude, mommy doesn’t have a penis.” ...in an Old Navy dressing room
  • “Boys, hamburgers are made from dead cows.”
OK! OK! I’m guilty too. My kids have said to me, “Mom, stop licking my armpits!” :)

What are some of your favorites?

Muthahood Ain’t For Sissies | Motherhood Ain’t For Sissies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home